Join us for Willow’s Annual Holiday Bazaar! The Bazaar will be open to the public on Saturday, November 14 from 10am-3pm. This year’s Bazaar will be held outdoors to allow for social distancing, and masks are required for all attendees. Our Bazaar supports local artisans and makers whose finely crafted, handmade, and unique products are made from natural and organic materials. Some of the items for sale include décor, pottery, handbags, artwork, skincare products, gourmet food, and more. Find our list of vendors below!
Admission is free! This event benefits The Willow School Parents Association, who help purchase classroom and library supplies for the school. For more information, email email@example.com.
This year’s vendors include:
- Sustainable Haus offers organic, eco-friendly, non toxic, package free home goods and cleaning supplies.
- Black River Roasters is a specialty coffee-roasting company specializing in certified organic and fair trade beans sourced from small-yield cooperatives and estates.
- J. Emanuel Chocolatier offers handmade chocolates in the European tradition with the most flavorful cocoas, distinctive essences and fresh, all-natural ingredients.
- Family Keystone is a custom made mission statement you create with your loved ones. Each Keystone is personalized for your family!
- The Old Millpond Farm makes honey, jams, granola, and farm gift sets. They focus on the ecosystem and utilize natural cycles to grow healthy soil.
- River Valley Community Grains offers highest quality grain products, including flours, oats, grain berries, breads, cookies, granola, and pancake mix.
- Remy’s Gems offers handcrafted and designed jewelry and accessories. Remy’s Gems designs and creates one-of-a-kind and limited-edition jewelry using metals, natural gemstones and crystals.
- Matte Porcelain Design creates one of a kind, natural, and artisan jewelry, featuring matte porcelain pieces to reflect a clean and pure aesthetic.
- The Naked Botanical offers herbal tea, salves, elderberry tonic, hydrosols, flower essences, tinctures/tonics, and salt blends, farmed organic, locally, then regionally, then from the US.
- Fleur de Sucre offers macaron boxes, cakes, fondants, Basque cakes, Kougloff, brioches, viennoiseries (croissants), tarts, canneles, and many other delicious French pastries.
- Uglimugg pottery offers unique stoneware pottery, from bowls and platters to planters and ornaments.
- Janet Mavec uses fine-jewelry techniques from past centuries to create unique jewelry pieces.
- JLK Knits makes hand knitted and felted accessories.
- Hyssop Beauty Apothecary offers handcrafted skin care and beauty products from all natural ingredients using artisanal methods.
- Harmony Jewelry creates handcrafted jewelry and wood snowmen.
- Alison Scherr creates original paintings and prints.
- Sewphisticated | Home offers home decor, from pillows and quilts to Christmas and holiday decor.
- Grabstyle creatures unique wreaths made from leather, rope, WWII fabric, and jeans.
- DownCellarRagWorks makes aprons, cowls, gnomes, holiday flannel shirt, and more using repurposed vintage fabrics.
- Oldwick Soup Company offers freshly made soups in Mason Jars.
- Whitehouse Station Sauce Co. makes bottled gourmet sauce.
- Designs by Tina, LLC crafts unique fire starters made from repurposed products, cleverly designed for holiday giving.
- Atlock Farm offers beautiful topiary and decorative plants.
- Bex Kitchen will serve nut-free fairs like chicken chilli, autumn squash, lentil & kale salad (gf,v), corn bread, soft pretzels, chocolate chip cookies (gf, nf), berry bars (gf,v), lemon lavender bars (nf), and hot apple cider.
- Flower Basket Ladybug creates hand-knit and crocheted scarves, shawls, cowls gloves, as well as travel scarves with pockets.
- Dogwood Farms sells fresh produce, meat, and gift baskets from their organic farm located on Duke Farms in Hillsborough, NJ.
- One Man Gathers makes recycled wood products.
- Fresh Press Juice Co. offers 100% organic juices.
- Chester Candle offers handmade candles and bath products.
- CrochetHomme creates crocheted afghans, pillow covers, amigurumi animals, and decor items.
Willow’s Class of 2020 will also have a table at our bazaar! Stop by to get jars of preassembled dried ingredients to make soups at home. Eighth graders will also take orders for poinsettias and offer tree gift cards.