Thank you to all of the parents, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, faculty and staff, and friends that donated to Willow on Giving Tuesday! Thanks to your support, we raised over $2,000 in one special day. Your donations will support Willow’s outstanding academics, virtues program, robust arts, professional development for faculty, tuition assistance, and more. Thank you for your generous gifts!
Here are five reasons why members of the Willow community donated this year:
- “Willow gives me hope for the future.” – Willow teacher
- “Because Willow brings out the best in children.” – Willow parent
- “The mission and philosophy of this school build character and confidence.” – Willow grandparent
- “The love of reading my grandchildren have developed at Willow.” – Willow grandparent
- “Willow stands for the MOST important values.” – Willow grandparent
- “So that others can get the education I did.” – Willow alumna
It’s never too late to give! You can donate online in less than two minutes here and let us know why you give to Willow! Thank you for your stewardship. We’re grateful for you!