Here are the instructions to make a paper towel Face Mask! (No complicated folding.)
- Take two sheets of paper towel (preferably connected) and place one sheet on top of the other.
- Fold the paper(s) to about finger length.
- Flip the paper over and fold the paper again in the same way as the first.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 over and over until you have a strip of paper.
- Press the paper down and tie a rubber band over both sides of the paper strip.
- Take another rubber band and attach it to one of the previous bands.
- Repeat step 6 on the other side and attach both bands to each other. You should have a chain of rubber bands with the paper towel fold attached to the ends.
- Open up the paper, but don’t let the rubber bands fall off! In case they get loose, wrap tape around the bands.
- You should now have a DIY paper towel Face Mask. Enjoy!