As we continue to plan for the fall, clear and consistent communication with our Willow families is our top priority. The Willow Reopening Task Force is excited to share our new Responsible Reopening resource page.
This resource page will be constantly updated over the coming weeks as we continue to develop, evolve, and enhance our plans. If you visit the site today, you will find:
- The guiding principles we are committed to achieving as we reopen
- More information on our task force’s goals and committees
- Links to previous communications regarding reopening and related resources
- An overview of our thinking on planning the best educational program for each stage of New Jersey’s reopening
- Information on two upcoming Town Halls where we will share our current plans and collect your feedback
Our Reopening Task Force has already been busy developing new safety procedures and thoughtfully planning our hybrid learning model. We will update you with more detailed information on both of these critical aspects of our fall reopening plans next week. In the meantime, if you have any questions about reopening or the Willow Reopening Task Force, please reach out to Willow Head of School Francisco Ayala.