Looking for that perfect gift or just want to have some fun shopping outdoors? Come to Willow’s annual Holiday Bazaar on November 14! Willow’s seasonal market supports local artists and crafters who use natural and organic materials to make unique, high-quality products, from pottery and artwork to skincare products, gourmet food, and more! This year’s event will be outside. Masks and social distancing are required. Admission is free!
Here is just a sampling of this year’s vendors:
- Black River Roasters is a specialty coffee-roasting company specializing in certified organic and fair-trade beans sourced from small-yield cooperatives and estates.
- J. Emanuel Chocolatier offers handmade chocolates in the European tradition with the most flavorful cocoas, distinctive essences, and fresh, all-natural ingredients.
- The Old Millpond Farm makes honey, jams, granola, and farm gift sets. They focus on the ecosystem and utilize natural cycles to grow healthy soil.
- Matte Porcelain Design creates one of a kind, natural, and artisan jewelry, featuring matte porcelain pieces to reflect a clean and pure aesthetic.
- The Naked Botanical offers herbal tea, salves, elderberry tonic, hydrosols, flower essences, tinctures/tonics, and salt blends, farmed organic, locally, then regionally, then from the US.
- Sustainable Haus offers organic, eco-friendly, non-toxic, package free home goods, and cleaning supplies.
- Fleur de Sucre offers macaron boxes, cakes, fondants, Basque cakes, Kougloff, brioches, viennoiseries (croissants), tarts, canneles, and many other delicious French pastries.
- Uglimugg pottery offers unique stoneware pottery, from bowls and platters to planters and ornaments.
- Janet Mavec uses fine-jewelry techniques from past centuries to create unique jewelry pieces.
- Hyssop Beauty Apothecary offers handcrafted skincare and beauty products from all-natural ingredients using artisanal methods.
- Grabstyle creatures unique wreaths made from leather, rope, WWII fabric, and jeans.
- Oldwick Soup Company offers freshly made soups in Mason Jars.
- Bex Kitchen will serve nut-free fairs like chicken chilli, autumn squash salad, cornbread, soft pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, lemon lavender bars, and hot apple cider.