Willow’s co-educational athletics program consists of three seasonal sports that are available to students in Grades 5–8. Our teams compete against both public and independent schools and the goal is for Willow students to value teamwork, develop leadership, and broaden social relationships. In addition to developing skills in various sports, students benefit from the inclusive nature of the program.
Practices generally are scheduled four times a week and games/matches are played afterschool.
Willow Athletes’ Code of Conduct
Team members are expected to adhere to a Code of Conduct that incorporates Willow’s
Virtues Program into their daily activities and conduct.
- I will take full responsibility for myself.
- I will act with honesty and integrity.
- I will do what I have promised.
- I will keep my agreements.
- I will work diligently to accomplish my goals.
- I will treat others with courtesy and respect.
- I will listen actively and thoughtfully to others.
- I will be compassionate when someone else is hurt or sad.
- I will graciously accept help, and I will offer help to others.
- I will share what I have with others, and I will be appreciative when others share with me.
- I will respect my own property, school property, and the property of others.
- I will not be disruptive nor interfere with my classmate’s efforts to learn.