Your family. Your choice.
Our school year begins September 9th with a thoughtfully redesigned curriculum for both safe in-person and simultaneous online instruction.
Willow Together, a connected learning model, allows your family to decide if in-person or online instruction is best for your child. This fall, we will offer full-day, in-person instruction five days a week and a real-time distance learning program for families who prefer to start the year learning remotely.
Innovations at Willow this fall include:
Safe, Connected Learning:
- Using our expertise in outdoor experiential learning to teach and learn outside for the majority of the school day
- Differentiated instruction tailored to students’ individual needs, whether you’re in person or online
- Continuing to creatively integrate our Virtues Program into classroom activities
Health and Safety Improvements:
- New outdoor classrooms offering greater opportunities for safe instruction outside for longer periods of time
- Designating two indoor classrooms to each Lower School (Preschool-Grade 3) class, ensuring social distancing and ample space to create and collaborate
- Installing new hydrogen peroxide-based air purification system and increased cleaning protocols with safe, green cleaning supplies proven to combat the virus
Technology Enhancements for At-Home Learning:
- Video conferencing software and classroom cameras that seamlessly and simply bring remote learners into the classroom
- Improved WiFi speed in classrooms (20x faster) and outdoor WiFi hotspots to keep remote students connected, wherever classes are learning
Learn more about our Fall reopening plan HERE.
Let’s Start A Conversation
Please submit the form below and our Director of Enrollment Management Lisa VanderVeen will connect with you.