Join Willow science teachers for a free workshop on February 5 about animals in winter! Open to students in PreK – Grade 8 (groups will be split into sessions), this free outdoor activity will inspire your young one to discover new topics, interact with others, and learn more about and from nature, all on our 34-acre sustainable campus. Spots are limited. Use the form to sign up today.
Lower school students will spend their morning – workshop full!
- Exploring how animals adapt to winter.
- Hiking to look for tracks and birds.
- Making warm and snug shelters!
Middle school students will spend their morning – still time to sign up!
- Learning how animals (with a focus on birds) adapt to winter.
- Building birdhouses and feeders!
While the young ones are busy having fun in nature, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with our team, tour our campus, ask questions about our admissions process, and explore if Willow is the right fit for your family.
Sign up below: