Looking for that perfect gift or just want to support local, sustainable businesses while you have some holiday fun? Come to Willow’s annual Holiday Bazaar on November 19 from 10am-3pm! Admission is free! Shop from local businesses, artists, and makers who create sustainable and unique goods for everyone on your list. Due to the forecasted chilly weather, this year’s Bazaar will be indoors at Willow’s Health, Wellness & Nutrition Center on campus.
Here is just a sampling of this year’s vendors:
- Crochethomme creates handcrafted, one-of-a-kind crochet afghans, amigurumi animals, pillows, and macrame wall decor.
- &Home sells handmade ceramics, artisan pancake mix, and maple syrup.
- Winters’ Creation offers handcrafted wooden puzzles.
- The Old Millpond Farm offers farm produce, honey, jams, and granola.
- Matte Jewelry creates one of a kind, handsculpted jewelry, featuring matte porcelain pieces to reflect a clean and pure aesthetic.
- Fleur de Sucre offers macaron boxes, cakes, fondants, Basque cakes, Kougloff, brioches, viennoiseries (croissants), tarts, canneles, and many other delicious French pastries.
- Hyssop Beauty Apothecary offers handcrafted skin care and beauty products from all natural ingredients using artisanal methods.
- Textile Trolley sells all things baby and child! Gift items include bibs, quilts, changing mats, teethers, toiletry bags, washclothes, hot & cold packs, and more.
- J.A. Ceramic & Design creates functional, beautiful pottery.
- Designs by Tina crafts unique fire starters made from repurposed products, cleverly designed for holiday giving.
- Heart Crafted by Simone Hashimoto creates beautiful paper flowers, holiday decorations, personalized frames, gift boxes, and gift cards.
- The Wooden Stone offers unique hand-crafted wood and epoxy resin items such as cutting and charcuterie boards, serving trays, lazy susans, coffee tables, bowls, and jewelry boxes.
- Chumami Chili Oil offers artisanal chili oil from a secret family recipe passed down for three generations.
- Paula and Waffle sells greeting cards, notebooks, desk pads, gift tags, mini cards, stickers, and gift wrap.
- Jams by Kim sells artisanal jams (fruity, savory and spicy) made by hand using local produce.
- Jessica Cavalieve is a fiber artist who works with wool to create wool paintings of animals and landscapes.