Looking for fun way to do some holiday shopping or searching for a place to shop local, sustainable businesses? Support local businesses, artists, and makers who create sustainable and unique goods at Willow’s annual Holiday Bazaar on November 18! This year’s event will be indoors. Admission is free!
Here is just a sampling of this year’s vendors:
- Solo Jewelry creates beaded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
- Crochethomme offers handmade crochet, macrame, and amigurumi, including pillows, scarves and hats.
&Home offers handmade ceramics and pottery.
- Harmony Jewels creates handcrafted jewelry and sewing items.
- The Old Millpond Farm offers farm produce, honey, jams, and granola.
- River Valley Community Grains sells organically grown local grains, milled flours & rolled oats, granolas, pancake mixes, and holiday gifts.
- Fleur de Sucre offers macaron boxes, cakes, fondants, Basque cakes, Kouglof, galettes Vendeennes, financiers, meringues diamonds, and many other delicious French pastries.
- Inspired Between the Pines makes handcrafted sterling silver jewelry inspired by the simplicity of nature and including precious metals, stones & beads.
- Sigourney Faul creates handmade pottery.
- JLA Knits makes hand knitted and felted accessories.
- Hyssop Beauty Apothecary offers all natural skincare products that are sustainable and ethical.
- Textile Trolley sells all things baby and child! Gift items include bibs, quilts, changing mats, teethers, toiletry bags, washclothes, hot & cold packs, and more.
- DownCellarRagWorks makes one-of-a-kind aprons, jackets, neckwarmers, coasters, hats, cat & snowman doorstops, and more using repurposed vintage fabrics.
- J.A. Ceramic & Design creates small batch handmade pottery including mugs, bowls, trays and vases.
- Things Rebecca Knit makes hand-knit and crocheted accessories.
- Oldwick Soup Company offers freshly made soups and pasta sauces.
- One & Only by Simone Hashimoto and Milena Holthausen offers floral arrangements, moss frames, and dried flower cards.
- Designs by Tina rafts unique fire starters made from recycled wax and wood shavings, packaged for gifting.
- Modern Fossils creates original, handmade plaster artworks using both natural and manmade objects, found while doing local environmental clean-ups. Their work embodies mankind’s struggle to maintain a balanced relationship with nature, and each piece proclaims a vital environmental message: the necessity of keeping our planet clean and healthy.