Join us for Willow’s first Spring Bazaar! The Bazaar will be open to the public on Saturday, April 24 from 10am-3pm. Our Spring Bazaar will be held outdoors to allow for social distancing, and masks are required for all attendees. Come support local artisans and makers whose finely crafted, handmade, and unique products are made from natural and organic materials! Some of the items for sale include décor, pottery, handbags, artwork, skincare products, gourmet food, and more. Rain date is Sunday, April 25.
Admission is free! This event benefits The Willow School Parents Association, who help purchase classroom and library supplies for the school. For more information, email email@example.com.
Our Spring Bazaar vendors include:
- Sustainable Haus offers organic, eco-friendly, non-toxic, package-free home goods and cleaning supplies.
- J. Emanuel Chocolatier offers handmade chocolates in the European tradition with the most flavorful cocoas, distinctive essences, and fresh, all-natural ingredients.
- Family Keystone is a custom-made mission statement you create with your loved ones. Each Keystone is personalized for your family!
- The Old Millpond Farm makes honey, jams, granola, and farm gift sets. They focus on the ecosystem and utilize natural cycles to grow healthy soil.
- River Valley Community Grains offers highest quality grain products, including flours, oats, grain berries, breads, cookies, granola, and pancake mix.
- Matte Porcelain Design creates one of a kind, natural, and artisan jewelry, featuring matte porcelain pieces to reflect a clean and pure aesthetic.
- Fleur de Sucre offers macaron boxes, cakes, fondants, Basque cakes, Kougloff, brioches, viennoiseries (croissants), tarts, canneles, and many other delicious French pastries.
- Janet Mavec uses fine-jewelry techniques from past centuries to create unique jewelry pieces.
- JLK Knits makes hand knitted and felted accessories.
- Hyssop Beauty Apothecary offers handcrafted skin care and beauty products from all natural ingredients using artisanal methods.
- Harmony Jewelry creates handcrafted jewelry and wood snowmen.
- Alison Scherr creates original paintings and prints.
- Oldwick Soup Company offers freshly made soups in Mason Jars.
- Hot Sauce 4 Good offers bottled gourmet sauce.
- Designs by Tina, LLC crafts unique fire starters made from repurposed products, cleverly designed for holiday giving.
- Atlock Farm offers beautiful topiary and decorative plants.
- Flower Basket Ladybug creates hand-knit and crocheted scarves, shawls, cowls gloves, as well as travel scarves with pockets.
- One Man Gathers makes recycled wood products.
- Chester Candle offers handmade candles and bath products.
- Gayle DiGioacchino makes wooden signs & more.
- Happenstance Creations creates hand-printed napkins, kitchen towels, pillows, coasters, cards.
- Jardiniere Fine Flowers offers fine flowers and floral design.
- Garden Goat Soap makes goat milk soap, lotion, body butter, balms, sugar & salt scrubs, gift sets.
- Balbec Beauty creates fresh cleansers, powder cleansers, facial oils, and hydrosols.
- Heart Crafted by Simone Hashimoto crafts paper flowers, decorations, pencils, personalized frames, and personalized kits.
- Queen Run Studio offers wool felt earrings, wooden sculptures, ceramic cards, wool felt garland, snd wool flowers.
- Cambridge & Carlino Soap Co. makes vegan and botanical soaps.
- Chumami makes chili oil from a secret family recipe passed down for three generations.
Discover the benefits of outdoor learning, see how students learn outside at Willow, and get tips you can use at home! Click to Download.
It’s time to apply! Start a conversation with our Director of Enrollment Management, Lisa VanderVeen, and see how your child will thrive in Willow’s Age 3 to Grade 8 program! Contact Lisa at (908) 470-9500 or via email.