Good news! The Willow School is making room for more 3- and 4-year-olds in our preschool program this fall. We’re growing our popular program to three classes!
Looking for a school that combines the best of Montessori, Waldorf, and Forest School approaches in one place? Willow’s unique preschool program includes aspects of all of this beloved approaches to early education, including:
- Educating the whole child with a program that emphasizes academic, social, and emotional development
- Self-directed learning stations in an intentional environment, giving students the opportunity to explore and follow their interests while encouraging growth
- Hands-on curriculum that builds fine motor skills and engages students’ curiosity
- Individualized learning that starts with an incredible teaching staff dedicated to knowing and caring for your child’s specific needs and personality
- Developing a deep love for nature, focusing on resilience and nurturing independence in and outside of the classroom
- Emphasizing expression, collaborative play, and joy through art, baking, dramatic storytelling, gardening, music, dance and more!
Deeply connected to the rest of our K-8 program, preschoolers work with our specialty staff in subjects like Spanish and French, buddy up with older students, and transition easily into kindergarten.
Apply for the 2023-24 school year! Learn more about our program and start a conversation with our admissions team.